Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
The agriculture industry deals in high-risk commodities, and farmers need special insurance designed to provide financial protection. Having appropriate farm insurance can help you stay on track as you progress toward meeting your operation’s financial goals.
Contact Prairieland Insurance Group serving Illinois farms in the Champaign, Newell, Paxton and Rantoul areas today to learn more about your farm insurance options and to get a quote.
What Is Farm Insurance?
Farm insurance helps protect you from the financial effects of lost crops, lost livestock, accidents and liability claims. It’s crucial to have several policies designed to provide coverage when common incidents and accidents cause financial losses.
What Does Farm Insurance Cover?
Your agent can walk you through your farm insurance options, which may include the following coverages:
- Crop insurance may provide a settlement if your crops are damaged by fires, weather or other hazards.
- Farm livestock insurance can help recover financial losses if your livestock dies.
- Tractor insurance provides specific coverage for your farm vehicles and tractors, which may be excluded from your other policies.
- Farm dwelling insurance helps cover your home if you live on your farm.
- Farm structures insurance helps pay to repair or replace your buildings and structures if they are damaged or destroyed in a covered event.
- Commercial auto insurance provides liability coverage if you or someone who works for you causes an accident resulting in third-party injuries or property damage. Your agent may also recommend that you add comprehensive and collision coverage to your policy to help protect your property.
- Farm liability insurance helps cover your legal liability if someone is injured on your property.
- Umbrella insurance kicks in to help pay expenses related to a liability claim that exceeds the limits of your other liability insurance policies.
- Workers’ compensation insurance helps cover medical bills and wage replacement if one of your workers is injured or becomes ill in a work-related accident. Your agent can help you determine whether you must carry workers' compensation insurance according to state laws.
Do I Need to Insure Farmland?
Whether you own or rent farmland, you need the appropriate insurance. Farm insurance can help provide essential financial protection from common perils that can have devastating consequences.
Get Farm Insurance Today
Contact the agents at Prairieland Insurance Group to learn about your options for farm insurance. They can help you decide which policies will benefit your farming operation.
We provide insurance solutions for farmers near Champaign, Urbana, Mahomet, Rantoul, Paxton, and St. Joseph.